Friday, January 27, 2012

'Abraham Lincoln subsequently subsequently: Vampire Hunter' Is 'Mind-Coming,' States Mary Elizabeth Winstead

In MTV News' recent visit to the audience of "Abraham Lincoln subsequently subsequently: Vampire Hunter," we discovered that the film will probably be not really a conventional think in the existence within our 16th leader. Most biopics about Lincoln subsequently subsequently don't involve Honest Abe employing their own custom kind of axe-centered fighting styles. "It's a very unique take," Mary Elizabeth Winstead told MTV News within the Sundance Film Festival, using what may be the finest understatement in movies this year. We taken track of Winstead, who was simply in Park City on her behalf new movie "Smashed," to go over playing the woman behind the presidential undead killer, Mary Todd Lincoln subsequently subsequently. Sadly for your actress, her role as Mary Todd doesn't involve much axe-throwing. "I'm kind of round the sidelines, however i am very worried about my husband's [actions] and what is happening within the existence," she mentioned. "I realize that he's hiding something from me. You type of see me piecing things together." "Vampire Hunter" arrives in the twisted minds of author Seth Grahame-Cruz as well as the film's director Timur Bekmabetov. Getting not seen the finished product yet, Winstead couldn't attempt to describe what we'll all see when the movie opens in June. "I honestly have no idea what you should expect, even though I'm inside the movie," she mentioned. "It's difficult to promote with techniques because I have not seen it, however know it'll be just mind-coming. It is not something I am in a position to really visualize myself, as it is so unique to him visually." Are you currently presently searching toward seeing "Abraham Lincoln subsequently subsequently: Vampire Hunter"? Inform us inside the comments below and also on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment