Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finding the right song to send to a lovely single mom?

I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but I have fallen for a
lil lady .. whom is one hot momma (literally) .. and I want to find
the right song to send her.

In a nutshell, she has three kids. Not to mention it's a complicated
situation, too. However, I don't care. I want my lady and I'm willing
to take the whole package! So, what I want is (preferably) a country
song which speaks to a similar situation. To let her know I'm okay
with the kids, and that I will do what it takes to have her with me!

It can be pretty much anything else as well. Just no rap, please. She
would definitely not be wooed by anything in that genre! Oh, and
please, don't suggest "He didn't have to be." It's not quite what I'm
looking for. If he had talked about his woman being a single mom, too
.. it would've been perfect. However, that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment