Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tracy Morgan Describes Homophobic Comments to Letterman

Tracy Morgan, David Letterman That homophobic rant that got 30 Rock's Tracy Morgan at risk several days ago hasn't gone away. David Letterman asked for him relating to this on Monday's Late Show.See the relaxation in the day's news on TVGuide.com"Within the finish throughout your day, I'm a comedian. I personally use the gift God presented to profit the planet, to heal the earth, not to hurt anybody," Morgan mentioned Monday evening in regards to the June 3 show in Nashville. "I used to be hurt due to it because people found the show and were annoyed out."Morgan indicated the whole factor just like a "misunderstanding" and tried to describe that his kind of comedy is more roundabout than so many people are acquainted with. "Comedy Central is premise, set-up, point. However emerged beneath the old regime ... Sometimes I have to achieve it."Tracy Morgan calls homophobia a "sickness"Letterman wondered: "Perhaps you have not say whatever they were upset about?""I am unable to remember. That was maybe 50 shows ago," Morgan responded. "Whatever it absolutely was, I really do comedy inside the spirit of Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, and many types of individuals like yourself that came before me."Watch Morgan and Letterman discuss the contretemps:

No comments:

Post a Comment