Monday, December 26, 2011

Keck's Exclusives: Start Searching: Nurse Jackie's Sopranos Reunion

Nurse Jackie Mamma mia! Carmela and Janice have came back together - hide Ma's good china! Really, the first sort Sopranos in-laws and regulations and rules are becoming back around the spring episode of Edie Falco's Showtime comedy Nurse Jackie. Aida Turturro, who was simply so memorable as Tony Soprano's whackjob sister, Janice, guest stars becoming an attorney named Laurel. "She's tough and states what she's thinking, but she's not just a psychopath like Janice," states Aida. "There exists a little meeting. I'm trying to assist Jackie by helping cover their something, but we'll discover if she trusts me enough to hear me.Inch Edie confesses they got taken up inside the déjà vu of filming their moments. "I have to admit, the initial handful of occasions i had been running lines, I asked for myself, 'Who am I should i be speaking compared to that face?' Aida which i spent plenty of years together because they two others.Inch While Carmela and Janice clashed like marinara and Chardonnay, Aida demands, "Edie's like my sister. I see her greater than the [Sopranos] males. Only a few days ago we visited the beach along with her kids. And along with her is similar to cooking lasagna. Merely a lovely day." If Edie can get her wish, James Gandolfini will have on Nurse Jackie next. "I've always had this fantasy of having Jim, as Tony, attracted in around the stretcher without anyone's understanding, so we'd know he did, really, get shot inside the restaurant inside the finale and ended up whatsoever Saints Hospital," she states. "People would finally include a solution about what the hell happened following a screen went black." Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment